Visit.org is looking for a passionate and ambitious Tallinn Nonprofit Lead to help grow a thriving network of partner nonprofit organizations and charities (“Orgs”) in Tallinn. Visit.org is a technology platform that helps companies discover & book hundreds of virtual social impact experiences led by and benefiting local orgs.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a nonprofit background and a business mindset who wants to contribute their skills to making a positive impact in Tallinn and around the world. The ideal candidate will have familiarity with the nonprofit sector in Tallinn.
This is a flexible, remote, part-time project with potential to develop into a larger role.
Visit.org connects corporations and their employees to causes they care about. The platform and service helps HR, CSR, and Diversity & Inclusion teams in enterprise companies enter the new world of online employee engagement through meaningful virtual social impact experiences.
- Research, recruit, and onboard prospective partner nonprofits, charities, and social ventures in Tallinn
- Assist partner organizations in creating virtual Visit.org activities as needed
- Vet and complete quality reports on Visit.org activities in Tallinn
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of partner organizations and company offerings in Tallinn
The right candidate:
- Has experience working in the Tallinn nonprofit sector
- Has flexible availability for Zoom calls with organizations and Visit.org team meetings
- Is comfortable on the phone and ready to talk to new orgs every day
- Understands the unique needs of nonprofits
- Is experienced in relationship building with nonprofits
- Is self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running
Timeline & commitment:
This is a remote, Tallinn-based, part-time position (10-15 hours/week) for 1-2 months. Start asap.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].