Our client is building a platform that helps freelancers to save in taxes so that they can afford better health insurance, invest in retirement or take a well-deserved break. Founded in 2018, the company helps freelancers to set up their business step by step: formation, banking, and insurance. Then they help them run their business and deal with their taxes and bookkeeping using leading-edge tools.
Right now the company is looking for a Full-Stack Developer with backend focus who will mainly implement the backend Web Application using Django over GitHub. You will implement some APIs that enable their system to integration with third-party tools and partners over their backend. Together with the team you will also be working on some automation systems which will aim to decrease the workload of the operation team.
- 6+ years experience in Back-End development in high pace environments
- 3+ years experience in Front-End development in high pace environments
- 3+ years experience in Django
- Experience in RESTful API development/implementation
- Experience in AWS OR Heroku management
- 3+ years experience in React (including React MobX)
- Degree in Computer Science
- Automation experience between the software systems is a plus
- Experience on security implementation is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus