As a Full Stack Engineer, you will build the backbone of our full-scale application. You will work collaboratively and interactively deliver a fully functioning web-based application.
You will closely work together with our CEO who has so far built the application and will have significant decision making power on the technologies and architecture that we use to build out the platform.
The bottom line is that the things we build help make the world a better place and we would love for you to join us and help!
- Want to be an integral part of a fast paced team?
- Want to build something from the ground up?
- Use your epic skills to create good in the world?
- Take pride in your work?
- Enjoy and feel energised by building new things?
- Keep asking questions until you understand everything rather than say yes and then feel lost?
Then join us to help build something amazing!
- Design and development of the business logic and backend services for full-scale applications.
- Implementation of pixel-perfect front-end UIs.
- Development of high-quality code based on defined user stories, including unit / integration tests and code documentation of suitable quality for the product increments in rapid iterations.
- Support, maintenance and optimisation of our development and production system environments including the continuous delivery pipeline.
- Leading and building our team of engineers.
- Significant decision making power on the technologies and architecture that we use to build the platform.
- Work closely with the CEO to implement features.
- 2-5 years of professional experience, ideally in a similar role.
- Superior Command of frontend frameworks (HTML, CSS / SCSS, VueJs / ReactJs).
- Knowhow in modern frameworks, APIs, database technologies and query languages (Node.js, Redux, MongoDB).
- Taking adequate measures to ensure code quality (inclusive Code Reviews).
- Experience in continuous development and deployment tools as well as container platforms and management systems (Git, Docker).
- Self-directed, able to contribute and see ahead of the current development timeline.
- English working proficiency and communications skills (verbal and written).
- As a plus : Startup experience as an early employee or founder.
Work and define a product from the ground up that has a tangible positive impact on our world while using the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Work in a young startup with an experienced team and great VC backers.
- A culture that celebrates success, reliability and building a great community.
- High degree of autonomy.
- All the latest tech you need.
- Skip the commute and work from home,
- Flexible working hours.
- Room for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Generous equity package.
PS: We value a hands-on approach and appetite to learn above everything else, so if that sounds like you we encourage you to still apply even if you do not fit the above mold perfectly.