Infoblox is seeking a highly seasoned and professional Regional Sales Manager to develop the business in Italy. The Regional Sales Manager will work closely with the Sales team, Channel Partners and Customers to establish processes, operational cadence, and the infrastructure necessary to identify, prosecute, and close sales opportunities in a consistent, predictable, and scalable fashion.
Additional responsibilities include coordinating budgets, forecasts, organizing, and implementing sales strategies and responsibility for achieving overall revenue objectives.
- Increase sales and revenue through the identification of new customers, industries and/or partnerships
- Drive an exceptional sales strategy and develop strategic account planning initiatives to penetrate the market and achieve sales goals
- Ensure business objectives and financial targets are met on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, including quota uplift billed and building of strategic business partner relationships
- Sales forecasting accountability for Italy
- Manage current customers and grow revenues aggressively in the installed base
- Develop sales and support strategies, techniques, and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment in order to meet and/or exceed corporate goals
- Align with the Marketing Department to develop relevant and industry-specific marketing materials, including brand positioning and trade show representation
- Develop short and long term market forecasts through market analysis and interpretation of data
- Prepare and execute tactical sales plans for current and new opportunities with all products
- Drive execution of the sales processes and work with other sales leaders to develop partner programs that can be leveraged across the channel
- Maintain strong reporting and accountability against numbers, driving to exceed quotas, while developing and managing motivating incentive tools
- Implement and leverage current tools for sales and operational training to enhance the team’s efficiency and success
- Work collaboratively with internal peers to solve customer issues
- Bring customer feedback and key market insight to the table
- Driving an integrated sales strategy by creating alignment between sales, inside sales, marketing, and channel teams
- Min 8-10 years’ experience in enterprise sales, both direct and through channel partners; developing teams and business to new levels
- Experience in Sales, Channel Sales, and Sales management within an IT Security company is preferred.
- Inspirational and passionate people leader with the ability to draw on personal experience and get directly involved in the process/cycle to support and manage the team, in closing complex sales
- Strong market knowledge in the tech industry in Italy and selling complex solutions to sophisticated enterprise clients
- Proven ability to use experience recruiting and developing channel partners and driving direct sales opportunities to train and get results through others successfully growing the business
- Expertise setting pricing and programs with strong negotiating skills within these business environments
- Process orientation with strong experience drafting and communicating sales plans that effectively drive business and motivate sales teams, coupled with expertise effectively leading and developing sales operations functions
- Technical aptitude and a strong understanding of products and competitive landscape in the computer networking industry
- Large company experience a plus; Entrepreneur and start-up profile desired
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Must exhibit a high degree of motivation, creativity, and initiative
- Team player with a keen sense of responsibility
- Ability to work with a minimum level of supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluently speaking English and Italian
- Business Acumen: Must understand the business implications of decisions and display orientation to profitability. Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation and protect and develop the company's leads. Must demonstrate an excellent knowledge of market and competition and align work with strategic goals.
- Strategic Thinking: Develop strategies in order to help achieve organizational goals. Understand the organization's strengths & weaknesses and identify external threats and opportunities. Must be able to analyze the market and competition and adapt a business strategy to these changing conditions. Develop, implement, and manage a creative, innovative, sales strategy to cultivate sales distribution partnerships.
- Teamwork: Foster a team and goal-oriented environment, and provide both professional and skill-based development. Provide leadership and develop business strategies to motivate sales personnel to meet and exceed sales goals. Develops close working relationships with peers and other company executives. Portrays a sense of ownership in the business to pass on to others.
- Communication: Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills are essential. Prepares reports and makes presentations to company executives regarding the performance of the regional sales team. Maintains open and effective lines of communication throughout the organization.
- Leadership: Outstanding commitment to the long-term development of employees. Build and train field sales teams to deliver on business unit objectives. Proven ability to coach employees with specific and measurable objectives in areas such as quality and personal development.
- Integrity: Openness, transparency, and high ethical behavior.
- Bachelor's Degree
Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building the next generation of networking technologies—and having fun along the way. Infoblox offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning Infoblox team—our future looks bright, and so will yours.