Dabir Surfaces, a Methode company, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to develop new business in our South-Central territory. Join our mission to make pressure injuries a never event by representing our innovative and market disruptive technologies. As a sales professional, you will operate strategically to find the right targets and hospital influencers to increase deal size, reduce sales cycle and sell on value.
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Dabir Surfaces Inc. is focused on improving patient outcomes and preventing pressure injury (ulcer) through the design and manufacture of advanced medical device technologies. To learn more, visit dabir-surfaces.com.
- Development and execution of a sales territory plan including sales account management and implementation.
- Travel to potential customer’s facilities, providing information and support to secure business, including building/maintaining relationships with top executives within customer organizations to expedite growth.
- Evaluate territory performance and project growth in conjunction with the sales team.
- Communicate customer requirements and request support from other departments as necessary to assist in achieving established objectives.
- Recommend areas of future growth potential such as acquisitions, new market strategies, etc.
- Assist in establishing sales objectives for territory in cooperation with management.
- Timely field activity and special reporting to assist in business and product planning.
- Participate in surgical procedures in support of customers training activities.
- Participate in the protocol development and execution of various clinical research studies.
- Assure sales activities in territory comply with company policies and procedures.
- Provide timely, accurate forecast of sales by customer and product.
- Participate and occasionally manage trade show activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years minimum experience in medical device sales
- Demonstrated history of exceeding sales goals and quotas.
- Proven track record of hospital system and IDN sales
- Skilled with cold calling and new customer outreach
- Ability to leverage existing relationship, across key decision makers, to successfully close sales.
- Technical knowledge of surgical procedures and O.R. protocols
- Prior experience creating sales forecasts and plans.
- High-level understanding of customer contracts to bring closure to T&Cs.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, presentation and customer interface skills
- Salesforce proficient including customer outreach campaigns.
- Understanding of social and other forms of media to navigate/network with potential customers.
- Skilled in Microsoft Outlook and the Internet
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Sales experience with clinical background and/or start-up organizations preferred.
- Ability to clear vendor credentialing within the United States of America
- Must be able to travel up to 50%