With a multi-millions of funding closed this year a leading customer experience, SaaS platform is having a major expansion in their enterprise sales team.
Their innovative and unique technology helps some of the world's most recognisable brands build engagement, loyalty and satisfaction with their customers globally. They have been successful in landing 500 renowned brands that leverage their solution to give them a distinct competitive advantage - but that is only a fraction of the total addressable market, this is where you come in!
The Senior Enterprise Account Executive is tasked with hunting and winning new logo business in the EMEA region. You will be a key part of a high performing team where targets are being beaten month by month.
What you will be doing in the Senior Enterprise Account Executive role:
- Working with Sales Development Reps to generate potential new clients.
- Prospecting and qualifying C-Level business stakeholders in Marketing, Sales & Operations Departments.
- Establish the ability to deliver business value through reference and use case promoting, and proof of concept engagements.
- Identify the customer approvers, decision-makers, and influencers, and develop strategies for each to mitigate risk and increase confidence.
- Owning the sales process whilst collaborating closely with peers in Sales Development, Pre-Sales, Solutions Architecture, Account Management and Customer Success.
- Working on deals in the range of $150,000 to $1.2M ARR.
What you should bring to be an outstanding success in this role:
- A background in Enterprise Sales with an understanding of the online retail/marketing/e-commerce world.
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums.
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in e-commerce.
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision-makers and the decision-making process for large SaaS investments.
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to join an exciting pre-IPO SaaS vendor that is growing at an amazing rate then we'd love to hear from you. Get in touch by applying to this ASAP.