Are you looking for a demanding and daring internship where you can implement and expand your know-how in recruitment? Want to work directly with a team of motivated high performers? Taking 100% responsibility and ownership for your own recruitment pipeline? All this in one of the most engaging startups in Berlin? Then send us your resume and who knows… you might be our new Recruitment Intern!
Homebell makes it as easy as possible for our customers to complete their home improvement projects. We make dreams come true by realising the ideal living space and ensuring that our customers can relax and enjoy the end result. We do this by bringing modern technology to a market with tremendous opportunities. Here we build an outcome where everybody wins. All our users benefit from our technology and are better off because of it.
During your internship with Homebell you will get hands-on experience with a huge variety of topics that will help you develop your skills, ranging from but not limited to:
- Take ownership of your recruitment pipeline and source, screen and interview candidates
- Communicate directly with hiring manager learning to structure and organize the recruitment process
- Improving processes and supporting in other HR/recruitment projects
For an internship with Homebell, you will need to show the willingness to grow and a strong will to learn and develop yourself. If you are a motivated self-starter that wants the opportunity to develop! We have the place for you.
The following qualifications are needed for a successful internship in our Business development department:
- A student in an HR, psychology or other types of people focused field
- A self-starter that wants to work under pressure and isn’t afraid to step up when needed
- The willingness and confidence to talk directly to and with senior management
- A people person that can easily get information from people and understand their needs
- Your control over the German language is on a native level
- A minimum duration of 3 months
If this is what you are looking for don’t wait any longer and apply!
For any inquiries please send a direct email to [email protected] Niklas & Alex are there for you to answer any questions you might have.