Barrington James are a leading Global Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant who has recently been rated as the 31st Best Small Company to Work for the UK by the Sunday Times.
We have ambitious growth plans for 2017/2018 as we look to build on our success as one of the leading Pharmaceutical Recruitment Companies on the planet.
Due to our growth plans, we have a number of openings for our clients.
What the role will include:
- Source and headhunt candidates using offline and online techniques such as LinkedIn or job boards
- Match candidates to clients based on their experience and motivation for the role
- Network to build a vast pool of candidates and strong client base
- Interview potential candidates over the phone
Why work for Barrington James Frankfurt?
- Intimate office setting located in the financial district
- Working alongside two senior recruiters who are looking for an experienced individual to join their team
- Competitive basic salary with huge potential to earn € 55,000 in your first year
- Clear career path and opportunity to train in our UK office
- Unique incentives such as trips to Vegas, directors lunches and early finishes
What we're looking for:
- Ambition, always striving to be better in the workplace
- Enthusiasm and resilience.
- Bubbly and vibrant, with a positive mental attitude.
- Passionate about the business, you are representing the company and the way you present us is fundamental to your own success as well as the business'
This is a role that will be challenging, demanding, and not a typical 9-5.With the correct attitude, work ethic and hunger for success you will reap the benefits at Barrington James.