Fraugster is a German-Israeli payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
We’re looking for a Recruiter (f/m) to join our growing and well-funded company. You will work closely with the founders and management team focusing on ramping up different functions in the company. Your daily tasks will consist of, but are not limited to:
- Lead and coordinate the recruiting process from the 1st point of contact into the offer stage
- Actively approach potential candidates through sourcing
- Conduct screening interviews for various positions
- Represent Fraugster at events and meetups
- Work on and be part of the onboarding process of new hires
- Lead projects to optimize the interview and sourcing processes
Skills & Requirements:
- 2-4 years of recruiting experience in a similar position and a focus on hiring technical talent
- Start Up experience would be highly preferred
- You know how to attract top talent by selling the company and its positions during interviews, events and written communication.
- You have the ability to work in a small team, building and running well structured processes while not losing touch with the personal and emphatic side of dealing with people
- Affinity for technology and interest in global tech scene
- Knowledge of the German employment law as well as related subject matters (health insurance, income tax, relocation, working permits, etc.) is a big plus
- Experience with sourcing on different platforms
- Business fluent in spoken and written English, fluency in German is a big plus
- A Bachelor degree is preferred, but not necessary
What we offer:
- A dynamic, highly motivated and international team with flat hierarchies
- The opportunity to strongly impact company growth and to shape our image to the outside world!
- Attendance of meetups and conferences
- Your own projects and responsibilities
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events and a nice office in Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!