We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa and Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
Our vision and ambition are not only to give everyone easy access to everything in their city, but it is also to offer our employees the job of their lives. A job where you'll be challenged and have the most fun working in through tech-enabled experiences.
Your work-life opportunity:
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will advise Leaders in Italy to become more aware of what recruitment means. This means not only proactively recommending and driving process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement, but also giving them the right directions to let the candidate live the best experience ever. You will understand and map the talent in the region/country and create employee branding activities to become a recognized top employer in the local perspective.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Build solid working relationships with local Leadership Team, including the General Manager
- Manage search engagements, from requisition intake meetings with Hiring Managers, to candidate contact (research, engagement strategies, candidate experience) and to offer
- Become a real Partner for all the Hiring Managers: you will be the person they will look to for any Talent Acquisition related topics, empowering our Glovo Values
- Train Hiring Managers to improve their interviewing skills and learn about the Glovo recruitment processes, also guide them to utilize our tools fully
- Conduct interviews and support/guide candidates during the process, you will become an ambassador of Glovo brand not only for candidates but for all people interested in learning more about Glovo
- Work on Employer Branding initiatives locally in your scope
- Manage the relationships with our external agencies for outsourcing researches
- Work cross-country with the other TA Partners and with HQ on the project which are going to improve and make our recruitment procedures smooth and enjoyable
- Excellent Italian and English, written and spoken
- Demonstrated executive recruiting experience
- Proven research and executive sourcing experience in top headhunting companies or technology-based industries
- Proven business acumen and ability to understand local business needs
- Data-driven decision-making skills
- Deep knowledge of global recruitment strategies and branding
- Ability to design and manage processes with appropriate degrees of consistency
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing Phantom Shares plan
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
- Super flexible working environment
- Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.