Our collaborator is a 4* Hotel located on the beautiful island of Fuerteventura, right next to the Dunas de Corralejo National Park and 10 minutes away from the most beautiful beaches of the island.
They are currently looking for passionate and motivated students, interested in an exciting career in the field of hospitality and to gain practical experience while developing their skills with leaders in the industry.
With the highly evolving dynamics of this field, an internship will give you the necessary experience to start your international career.
Are you dynamic and energetic? Don’t lose this opportunity! Apply now!
Working as a receptionist will make you the first person of the establishment that the customer will truly interact with. This role is very important to ensure the overall enjoyment of the customers’ stay.
Your tasks will include:
- Greet and welcome customers.
- Handle face-to-face inquiries from customers.
- Check-in and out.
- Planning and organizing group arrivals.
- Day to day processing and input of group reservations while following hotel reservations policy.
- Management of tourist information in several languages.
- Reception management.
- International phone reception.
- Meet the various needs of diverse customers and solve problems that might arise during their stay.
- The minimum duration of 3 months.
- Advanced Spanish.
- Advance level of English.
- Relevant studies (Hospitality, Tourism, Languages, etc.).
- Organized and with a professional attitude.
- 300 euros per month.
- 40 hours per week.