Real Estate Internship with JLL in China
You will spend time doing the following:
- Meet a manager who will brief you on the specific internship plan. Receive a plan for your full two months. Meet with your manager regularly to assess progress on your work plan.
- Over the course of the internship, you will spend time in the office researching our industry, attend meetings with colleagues, visit projects and sites with colleagues and make a final presentation to a core group of people you worked with during your internship explaining what you have learned and present some suggestions related to your specific “project.”
- The goal would be to spend roughly 35% of your time outside the office visiting sites and teams and the balance in the office doing research for your presentation/ report and asking clarifying questions of JLL colleagues.
- Have strong communication skills (written & spoken) in English
- Chinese language skills are a plus but not required
• Previous work experience a plus
• Have a strong sense of responsibility and be willing to correctly represent the company in all of their interactions with clients and colleagues
• Be willing to work with a team
• Have a basic understanding of business and economics
• Have an interest in the property industry
Work attire: You will need to wear (for men) a tie and slacks and preferably a jacket every day, (for women) similarly professional attire.
Last update: 2018
Location: Head Office – China
Tel.- 0086 13366555324
Visit our website ---
http://www.chinainternshipplacements.com/internships/vacancies/ - for more info. – program page
Stipend = 2500 - 3000 RMB PER MONTH
City: Beijing / Shanghai / Shenzhen / Guangzhou
Availability: Opened Now !!!