Here’s what you will do:
- Work closely with our product management, quality management & development teams to concept and iterate testing in an agile software development environment
- Manually test Bikemap software throughout the entire development process
- Assist in perfecting newly built concepts as well as features and continuously improve our gateway to millions of active Bikemap users worldwide
- Responsibility for documentation of defined test cases and their result verification
- Review and analyse requirements, test plans, concepts and designs to discuss the outcomes with your team
- Keep in touch with the Bikemap community through our support team to ensure that our product meets their expectations and issues will be fixed and their ideas realised
In general, we’re looking for someone with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Enthusiasm for Quality Assurance
- A technical mind with a passion for mobile and web products
- Keen interest in sports or cycling in particular, as well as experience in using relevant products
- Talent for finding bugs, commitment to detail-oriented work and a proactive mindset
Here’s why you should join our team:
- Each member of our dynamic team brings in new ideas and can influence the growth of our company. We’re committed to try out new things and to keep on learning. Our team spirit drives our motivation for constant progress and regular after-works.
- If you’re hungry for new challenges and want to be part of a creative working environment, we should get to know you.
- We offer a competitive salary starting from €27.5k (full time basis) / year depending on your experience and skills.
- Very nice office location in the beautiful 1st district, coffee of the highest quality, free fruits and a safe spot to park your bike.
Hooked? Well, then tell us about you, your skills and knowledge! Dazzle us with your CV, motivation and whatever you’d like us to see. Please send everything to Vanessa at [email protected].
We’re excited to hear from you!