Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Groningen, Drachten, Heerenveen, Beilen, Meppel, Emmen, Assen, Zwolle.
Innovations are just ideas waiting to be made!
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Are you someone with keen analytical skills who wants to optimize current processes? Then join our team of innovation makers in the Netherlands as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
We are looking for an innovation maker with in-depth QA knowledge as well as experience in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be involved in the most diverse projects. You will expand your expertise by working closely with our clients to really make innovation matter.
Do you have a passion for technology, do you enjoy constantly developing your skills and are you interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems? Then you are the person we are looking for.
What will you do?
- Coordinate change control and controlling implementation
- Handle customer complaints
- Investigate deviations and non-conformities in cross-functional teams
- Initiate and following up on CAPA and write and assess APR and PQR
- Review batch records and release, validation protocols and reports
What do you bring?
- Master degree in (Bio)engineering or related domains
- Fluent in English and Dutch (mandatory)
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance of software systems within industrial domain (e.g. MES, LIMS, CMMS, WMS, Historian, Batch/DCS, SCADA, PLC).
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, standards and guidelines (e.g. Eudralex Volume 4, 21 CFR Parts 11, 210 and 211, ICH, PDA, WHO)
- Software audits
- Knowledge of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Biotechnology or Food technology
Who are you?
- You have outstanding analytical skills and ability to convert faults into recommendations
- You dare to recommend new directions based on realism and experience
- You find it easy to adjust to new environments and to start up somewhere new
- You have the personality and determination to understand and inforce rules and regulations
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan
- A lease car
- Extensive internal training programs
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.
Apply directly or send an e-mail to one of our corporate recruiters: email@example.com