We are a small, experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges. Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and results-driven with strong technical skills. We work like we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still being passionate and having fun. Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You can work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted.
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we do.
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises.
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems. If you’ll be testing websites, they’ll be for apps that you’ve already seen.
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees the rapid development of your skills.
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Making sure that our products reach the highest of their quality both on technical and business aspects;
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures to find as many bugs as possible;
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers;
- Executing manual tests, reporting defects and advocating product quality;
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems;
- Sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- Using all the tools needed (and ideas for new ones) to improve the efficiency of testing;
- Very good communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills;
- Critical Thinking - you need to be brave enough to tell developers that they did something wrong and communicative enough to tell them that in a good manner;
- Knowledge of the best QA practices (ISTQB fundamentals or more);
- Solid understanding of testing methods and techniques in Agile, you can be the one to improve the process at our company;
- Veeeery strong attention to detail and precision;
- Understanding your role within the organization;
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Interest in good design principles;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t had coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and multisport card possibilities.