Become a startupper & work on our package insert revolution
Being a fanatical automation fan, you will use your passion for testing to design, drive and implement our test automation strategy. You will ensure that we deliver a high quality product to our customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Design test cases and implement automated tests for backend and frontend testing
- Educate your team in test automation tools
Work together with developers towards fully automated testing of our projects
- Create tools and processes to find issues before our users do and scale beyond our current products
Your Skills Profile
- 3+ years of Software QA engineer/tester/specialist
- Deep understanding of unit, integration and E2E tests
- Strong Python and Linux experience with minimum 2 years practical experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Quality Assurance principles and methodology, as well as knowledge of object oriented design principles
- Experience using one of the automation tools and frameworks as Selenium, Py.Test, or RobotFramework etc.
- Agile and flexibility come naturally to you.
- You're a team player.
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- It doesn’t matter whether you are an early bird or a late riser: We offer flexible working hours.
- Our feelgood manager Evi cooks twice a week for us and organizes team events
- Friendly, fun culture with endless Club Mate and Lan parties, table football, a cereal bar and swings
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Office next to the central station in Munich
Adnymics is only as valuable as each and every one of our employees and everyone on the team contributes to our success.
We empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers.
If this sounds like your kind of company, please send in your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org