Join a team that values automation, low-friction processes and developer driven decisions!
relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things.
At Relayr we have an alternative approach to QA!
Our QA engineers are there to set up our processes and educate all involved people so we can guarantee the quality of our product. It is the job of the frontend and backend engineers to actually write the tests and do the testing. In this spirit we are searching for a process-oriented QA engineer to join our team in Berlin, who is focused on setting up the environment and methodology for their teammates to use. You would also be implementing tools for test automation and performance testing using Python, py.test, Gatling, RobotFramework, Selenium and more.
- Involve developers in your team to continually improve and follow a QA process
- Driving test automation of our front-end applications
- Assess and suggest improvements for the testability of our requirements
- Maintain good coding practices in our existing test project
- Previous experience as QA Engineer
- Proven experience establishing test automation practices in frontend projects
- Experience and understanding of testing backend applications
- Experience with one or more frontend test automation tools/frameworks (e.g., jest, enzyme, Selenium, Py.Test, RobotFramework )
- Experience in agile software development (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiar with Python (or some other scripting language (e.g. Ruby))
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker is an advantage
- Interested in IoT
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: