RatePAY is a Berlin-based company that puts its heart and soul into FinTech. Everything we do revolves around secure online payments. Since our company was founded in 2009, we have grown into one of the leading providers on the payment market.
We now have a team of more than 200 employees, and it’s getting bigger all the time. Want to get things moving in the FinTech industry? Come join our team.
- As QA Engineer (m/f/diverse) in our Risk Management team you take care of the quality aspects of our real time risk management platform that has the aim to prevent fraud in real time
- You ensure a high-level quality of our products. This includes establishing test concepts, the maintenance of the documentation and to consult on testing frameworks and libraries
- Furthermore, you write automated functional and performance tests for our online prediction services
- You are responsible for manual testing and acceptance testing for a new release candidates as a final test
- You have already gained profound professional experience in software development and testing in Java and Python
- You have extensive knowledge in the following technologies/frameworks: web test automation tools (Selenium, Robot, …), load test tools (JMeter, Gatling, …) and continuous integration servers (Jenkins, …)
- Additional knowledge in SQL and R as well as in behaviour driven development are a big plus
- Ideally, you have knowledge in the following technologies: unit testing (Java: JUnit, TestNG, Wiremock, Mockito; Python: pytest, nose, …), version control (git), Docker, Kafka or Linux
- You have very good English language skills, German is a plus
That’s how working at RatePAY will be
- An interdisciplinary team in which you will make a difference and where sharing knowledge is very important
- You can choose your technical equipment and work with a modern tech stack
- Lots of space for your personal and professional development
- Resources to realise your innovative ideas to improve our products
- Internal and external trainings and education
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Company- and team events and a great time with your colleagues
Curious? Send us your application including you CV and relevant diplomas as well as your salary expectations and possible start date. We are looking forward to your email to jobs(at)ratepay.com.