We're a tech startup on a mission to reinvent the insurance industry combining data, design and technology. CoverWallet is growing rapidly and expanding across the USA. We're just more than a year old, and have raised $30 million in funding from top tier VCs (Foundation Capital, Union Square Ventures, Two Sigma, Index Ventures, and Founder Collective), and have built an incredible team of ~150 people (70% in New York and 30% between Madrid and Valencia). We are growing our team in Spain with some of the best engineers in Europe. You can read more about our approach in recent press:
About the role
We're looking for an awesome QA Engineer to help us with quality assurance planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle.
What you’ll do here
Our QA Engineer will be responsible for gathering the information necessary to define Acceptance Tests integrated into our Development Process Sprint; working closely with Engineering and Product to ensure that the resulting code supports the required requisites.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in tech related field (preferred but not required).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Spanish).
- Good understanding of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience performing Manual and Automated Testing.
- Ability to analyze and understand business flows.
- Beta is more than just a fish to you: You’ll run our beta testing programs, collect feedback, and communicate it to the team.
- Research with the best of them: Know our competitors inside-out, upside down and backwards.
- Experience with automated test frameworks.
- Experience with tools like Jenkins, Git, JIRA.
- Demonstrated success planning and executing Acceptance Tests.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Team player, really motivated with technical challenges.
- Time management skills.
What we offer
- Great offices in the middle of Manhattan, NYC and in Spain in the center of Madrid, and near the beach in Valencia.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Fun and fast-paced environment.
- Education budget.
- WFH from time to time.
- Coffee, Drinks & Fruits.
- The possibility to build your career in one of the leading startups in the US.
- The possibility to disrupt one of the biggest industries, and in one of the biggest, most developed digital markets in the world.