We’re Looking for Brilliant Python Developers Who Love to Solve Difficult Problems
Join Adspert at an exciting stage of growth as we build our team size and work on moving into new markets with seriously big customers with even seriously bigger technical challenges.
Adspert is doing all kinds of exciting things with the optimization of online advertising through bid management automation technology and serious number crunching. Managing millions of Euros in digital ad spend a month, Adspert’s algorithms optimizes some of the biggest digital names.
Founded in Berlin in 2010, our innovative technology was launched just one year later. Based on trading systems, Adspert automatically organizes and optimizes online advertising. Bertelsmann Digital Media Investment and K-Invest support Adspert as strategic partners and investors.
We currently have a 30+ strong passionate team working out of the head office in Berlin and remotely all over the world moving towards our vision of developing world-class AI powered bid management systems.
- You are a motivated developer with a couple of years of professional experience who is excited about analyzing problems and the development of appropriate solutions.
- If you also have experience with Go, web applications, cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS EC2) or monitoring tools (Nagios, Graphite, Prometheus), that would be considered a plus.
We need you to support us in improving and extending:
- Our optimization engine for online advertising (Python, Go, SQL).
- Applications for efficient synchronization of large data sets with the APIs of advertising platforms like Google AdWords and Microsoft BingAds.
- Deployment and monitoring processes for applications and infrastructure (AWS EC2, Ansible, Nagios, Graphite).
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Setup of your choice - select the hardware and we’ll make it happen
- Challenging but relaxed work culture
- Flexible hours
- Possibility for regular remote work
- Possibility of offsite work sessions to spark up creativity for you and your team
- Tickets for selected tech conferences
- Yearly income statements done by our tax office
Interested in solving some tough technical challenges?
Let’s talk! Contact [email protected]