Note: This is a full-time employment in Berlin, Germany. Apply only if you already live in Berlin or would consider relocating. All remote work application will be automatically disregarded.
Are you tired of developing just another online shop? You can do better! Challenging tasks are waiting for you. We need you to:
- extend our optimization engine for online advertising (Python, Go, SQL)
- improve the performance of our synchronization engine for large data sets from APIs of advertising platforms like Google AdWords and Microsoft BingAds
- design and develop the backend API for a new dashboard web application (Python)
- advance our deployment and monitoring processes for applications and infrastructure (AWS EC2, Ansible, Prometheus, Nagios, Graphite)
Skills & requirements
You are a motivated developer with several years of professional experience who is excited about analyzing problems and developing appropriate solutions.
If you also have experience with Go, web applications, cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS EC2) or monitoring tools (Nagios, Graphite, Prometheus), that would be considered a plus.
About Adspert | Bidmanagement GmbH
Adspert was founded in Berlin in 2010 and our innovative technology was launched just one year later. Based on trading systems, Adspert automatically organizes and optimizes online advertising. Bertelsmann Digital Media Investment and K-Invest support Adspert as strategic partners and investors.
Our team in the centre of Berlin is passionately working on bid management systems of the future. With us you can expect a friendly atmosphere and a healthy work-life balance (monthly massage included).
- Monthly massage
- 27-inch iMacs or choose your own hardware
- Flexible hours, no overtime
- Free drinks
- No boring meetings
- Competitive salary
- Healthy work life balance
- Office in Berlin Mitte
- Remote work sessions in inspiring environment
- Sponsoring of yearly income statement