Relayr is the fastest growing and one of the most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) organizations. With 200+ employees and 5 years of company history we are successfully helping companies in industrial markets to navigate disruption and stay relevant. Our unique combination of applying world-class technology, powerful financial and insurance offerings, with dedicated professional services allows us to deliver guaranteed business outcomes to customers.
Join a team that values automation, low-friction processes and developer driven decisions!
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Python Developer to join our team and be based in our Berlin office.
- Work with internal libraries and services to build both prototyped and ready-to-market solutions.
- Interface with other members in the team to provide solutions and features for internal and external projects.
- Propose new initiatives and improvements to the tools and in-house applications.
- Develop complex rules to process and manage data, devices and systems.
- Collaborate with cloud and hardware teams to give feedback on internal systems and define new features.
- Work with QA and DevOps in the development, testing and deployment of services.
- 3+ years experience in backend engineering and linux user-space development
- Python coding expertise
- Good understanding of scaling distributed systems
- Experience with persistence (Postgres), messaging (MQTT, Kafka) and Web frameworks (Tornado)
- Experience with SQLite, mySQL and/or postgreSQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration Testing (Jenkins, PyTest) and Test-Driven Development
- Good level of English
- Willingness to travel
- A team player with the ability to work in complex cross-functional teams
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 20+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing and an expanding library of books
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with a relaxation room, standing-desks, 3D printer and free fruit and drinks
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level (Working language is English)
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position: