Hola a todos!
Kiwi.com – one of the most exciting Czech companies building a global flights directory, allowing customers to find and book the best and cheapest flights. We're growing like crazy, expecting even more. To achieve that, we want to have a great team of motivated and fun individuals, who are not scared of a challenge or of tasks they may not have encountered before. There're not enough hours in a day to progress as fast as we want.
That is why we're looking for a Python Developer for our brand new remote office in Barcelona to participate in the development of our core flight ticket search engine, which handles more than 30 million search requests per day at an industry-leading speed.
Estás interesando? Sigue leyendo!
What will be your responsibility?
- Optimization of search results
- Integration of new payment processing methods
- Improvements of our flight ticket booking API
- Cooperation with our partners on new API integrations
As a valued member of our team, you would be allowed to use the language/environment of your choice for new projects, and you would have a Devops team available, to avoid having to handle hundreds of servers – or you can ship a serverless AWS Lambda architecture.
- Proven a few-years experience with Python
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and Redis
- Intermediate level of English
- A passion in what you are doing with your life
- Dedication to work sometimes odd or extended hours
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We deploy immediately after a job is completed, not after months of QA
- Do, fail, learn – repeat! We understand that mistakes happen and we learn fast
- We decide which cutting-edge technologies are appropriate for the task
- We love contributing and using Open Source
- We visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide
- We code at hackathons and other competitions
- We support the local technological community
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule
- We also like to party and hang out together
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!