Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get digitally enabled, both in the way they work and how they serve their customers.
We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting, and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices worldwide, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting, and customer obsession combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness enables us to accelerate our clients' businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com .
- You will drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted frontend applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle.
- Your technical expertise combined with your passion to work closely with clients transforms our clients’ business.
- Understand Clients’ business problems and engage in Client servicing to manage peer-level Client relationships
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs
- Effectively communicate responsibilities to the track leads
- Stay abreast with the latest technologies and regularly guide integration and implementation of Front-End Interfaces on multiple platforms
- Experience leading development teams and architecting elegant solutions
- Embody a product engineering mindset
- Strong, innovative and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Distinct point of view and ability to share them with your team
- Fluent English skills are a must have, German skills are a nice-to-have
- Willingness to travel to work closely with your clients
Your Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge of popular frameworks and libraries such as Svelte, Vue.js or React
- Experience in Integration and guidance on CI / CD pipelines and their usage in cloud services like Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Knowledge in Accessibility and Semantics will be helpful
- Experience in working in agile engineering teams
Benefits of Working Here :
- We work with cutting-edge technology which has always been part of our DNA and we want our employees to define what technologies our clients use next
- We provide many learning opportunities to deepen your skillset and to support your professional growth
- We offer numerous discounts on travel, cultural and leisure activities.
- We put the well-being of our people first and organize various health initiatives
- We offer you a vibrant workplace culture with many different community events throughout the year
Please note :
The entire PS community is working remote as we navigate the COVID-19 global health crisis together. Our recruiting procedures have been adjusted to ensure the health and safety of our candidates and our people remain a priority.
All of our interviews are now taking place via phone and video conferencing. Thank you very much for your understanding.