We open up a world of digital opportunities so people live better and work smarter. You will work in the division in charge of designing, deploying and operating the Proximus network.
You will join a small team in charge of consolidating the production plan of the deployment programs (integrated planning), modelling the activities of the division (workload model), planning the long-term workload of the teams (workload planning), identifying the evolution of the business needs (skills), integrating the benefits of improvement initiatives (efficiency & transformation) and supporting the governance of the internal and external resources (total workforce management).
To this end:
- You will be administrator of the workforce planning application "Binocs", in contact with the external supplier and the users (team leaders).
- You will participate in or lead projects aimed at extending the tool to other activities or improving the tool (user feedback, process evolution, etc.).
- You clarify the operational models in collaboration with the local teams and process managers.
- You configure the tool according to these models.
- You provide training and support adoption.
- You participate in forums with field actors.
- You collect data on programs forecasts (demand) and available resources (capacity).
- You analyse and interpret quantitative or qualitative information to advise local management teams, provide and present key messages to national senior management, quantify the impact of scenarios or support strategic analyses.
This mission is particularly key in the current context which sees the start-up or acceleration of numerous programmes and the emergence of new roles (fibre acceleration, Joint Ventures...). The team, therefore, plays a pivotal role in direct contact with the management of all departments in the networks division as well as with other divisions (strategy, transformation, finance, human resources, etc.).
- You have a trusted role at the heart of network business planning.
- You will work closely with the national Program Managers, local Team Leaders and Project Leaders and the process management team.
- You hold a Master's or Bachelor's degree.
- You have relevant professional experience among the following: process management, data modelling, resource management, Business Analyst, strategic planning, operational management, project management.
- You are analytical and rigorous.
- You have the ability to solve problems and identify structural messages.
- You are a good communicator, enthusiastic and empathetic, able to work with both field teams and senior management.
- You are organised, pragmatic and deadline-oriented.
- You can effectively "hunt" for information while maintaining a constructive spirit with colleagues.
- You have prior knowledge or are willing to learn about the activities and processes of a network Operator Excel, PowerBI and Access database applications.
- Process management methods, change management, Lean approach.
- Good written and spoken knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
At Proximus, you have the possibility to shape your own future and the digital future of our customers. We offer you:
- Our digital workplace, which assures you a better work-life balance.
- A nice and varied salary package including insurance, a mobility plan of your choice, Telecom and other benefits.
- The opportunity to build your own career and your development thanks to a continuous learning environment and the exhaustive offer of our Proximus Corporate University.