The mission of VR First is to drive innovation further and facilitate access to the hardware needed for the development of the newest technologies. VR First uses the power of crowd-based innovation to prepare companies for the challenges of tomorrow. For the last 2 years, VR First has grown into a large network of over 100 000 developers, founders and students. We’re now looking for a proposal writer as we launch our Growth Services offering for governments and companies.
Are you already working in innovation management and have deep knowledge of the proposal writing process? We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and knowledgeable Proposal Writer to write proposals and RFPs for governments, corporations and third parties.
- Research, write and edit technical material for proposals;
- Participate in proposal strategy, design, writing, and review sessions throughout the life of the proposal;
- Successfully conduct requirements analysis for clients and collect input;
- Successfully interact and manage client relationships;
- Review and contribute to proposal outlines and compliance matrices;
- Prepare material for proposals, including interviewing experts and/or reviewing and revising text prepared by experts;
- Review proposal pieces and final text for clarity, consistency responsiveness to requirements, in preparation for team reviews and final production;
- Provide support to staff to improve proposal writing
- You have strong project management skills and experience writing succesful proposals for governments and public institutions.
- You have outstanding communication and writing skills, including expert knowledge of grammar and style.
- You do not take NO as an answer and you are not afraid to run the extra smile.
- You have true passion for VR First’s vision, are driven to innovate, and ready to take on difficult challenges like this one!
We are offering flexible working conditions and are looking for resumes from truly committed people from diverse backgrounds. Send us your application incl. salary expectation to [email protected].