REOS. Experience Real Estate.
Property Manager (m/f/d)
REOS GmbH is a leader in innovation in the real estate industry. As a Proptech software company we combine the classic processes of real estate leasing and property management with innovative software and product solutions. We are looking for a highly qualified Property Manager (m/f/d) for an exciting position in our Hamburg office.
To work as a commercial property manager at REOS GmbH means to take care of our residential units to be managed holistically and sustainably with a high passion for service to the tenant. You are an important part of the big picture and actively contribute to the team with your wealth of experience in property management. Your highest priority is the commercial management of properties and tenant satisfaction. With your motivation and hands-on mentality you will become one of the first digital property managers on the market.
We are looking for a commercially trained real estate specialist who lives his profession with passion. Both the property and the tenant should have top priorities for you. Preparing budgets, statements and reports are just as much a matter of course for you as maintaining master data and managing external service providers. As an enthusiastic team player and loyal employee you enrich the team. Your sovereignty will be rewarded with high esteem and respectful treatment.
- A flexible working time model and trustworthy working hours so that you can live an optimal work-life balance.
- Enjoy tasty soft drinks, different kinds of tea, coffee and snacks in the office.
- For the perfect relaxation, each team member receives 28 days of vacation per year.
- With the central office location and proximity to the main train station, you can get to any place in Hamburg and the surrounding area quickly and easily.
Your focus & background:
- You are the first contact person for the tenants in the property.
- Ideally, you already have several years of experience in the property management of residential properties and know exactly what is important in the cooperation with technical property management.
- You should have sound knowledge of tenancy and contract law.
- You are responsible, service-oriented and confident in looking after our key accounts.
- Convince us of your confident knowledge of German and English.
Never stop reinventing!
- Enrich our team by contributing your top skills and knowledge every day anew.
- Bring the people in the objects to daydreaming.
- Be the first digital property manager!
Could we catch your interest?
Then we look forward to receiving your documents. Please send us your curriculum vitae, a short cover letter including your salary expectations, your earliest possible start date and references by e-mail: email@example.com.