Ready to meet the challenges of the electric car?
Join the technological revolution in automotive electrification and e-mobility within our entity: VALEO SIEMENS eAUTOMOTIVE!
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive is a fast-growing integrated Start-Up supported by two large, solid groups with international reach: VALEO and SIEMENS. You will join the Research and Development team at our site in Cergy, just a stone's throw from the RER station, at the heart of innovation and the automotive industry of tomorrow. Under the responsibility of the Software Department Manager, you will join a dynamic team to support innovation.
- You will manage your team of Software project managers according to project objectives - You will share the different projects with your team and support the project team in managing priorities.
- You are responsible for organising your team and outsourcing the activity if necessary, in agreement with the department manager.
- You are in charge of defining and monitoring your budget.
- You participate in the definition and implementation of the process, methods and tools needed to properly manage new or future projects and new or future technologies.
- You deploy the engineering process, methodology and tools defined by / with the department manager.
- You participate in the development of standards with RAISE and take an active part in design reviews.
- You are responsible for the definition of Quality / Cost / Deadline for projects through your software project managers.
Let's talk about you...
You have a minimum of 7 years experience in managing embedded SW projects in the automotive sector, you are a graduate of a BAC+5 or an engineer with, if possible, a specialisation in mechatronics or embedded software.
Our environment is strongly oriented towards the international market. We therefore require a fluent level of English.
Moreover...Good interpersonal skills will enable you to work with your various contacts. You are dynamic, proactive, autonomous and have good analytical skills.
Come and join us!
By joining VALEO SIEMENS eAUTOMOTIVE France, a young company whose objective is to become the world leader in the market for high-voltage electronic components and systems for hybrid and electric vehicles, you are also joining the Valeo group, an innovative company at the heart of the three revolutions that are revolutionising the automobile: the electrification of the vehicle, the advent of the vehicle. Valeo has anticipated these revolutions and today they are synonymous with tremendous career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talents. Would you like to experience new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 113,600 employees in 33 countries!