E.ON Group Innovation GmbH Permanent Part or Full time
E.ON is one of Europe's largest operators of energy networks and infrastructure and a provider of innovative energy solutions for more than 50 million customers.
Around 72,000 employees are constantly working to digitize the energy world, achieve net zero and connect everyone to good energy.
To achieve this, we are focusing our actions on sustainability, digitalization and growth. We strongly believe that differences make us stronger and welcome all people into our inclusive and diverse culture.
At E.ON diversity matters. We welcome all people and are convinced that differences make us stronger. Become part of our inclusive and diverse company culture!
We are looking for an Project Manager : in Electrical Engineering / Industrial Engineering for Energy Solutions (m / f / d) to join our E.
ON Group Innovation GmbH team as soon as possible. If you are interested, please apply online!
A job that inspires:
- As Innovation Manager, you shape the future of E.ON's consumer business by developing new propositions in close collaboration with our local B2C businesses in Europe
- You are the technical expert in our team when it comes to new product and energy services for our residential customers across E.ON
- Strong ownership of your venture is a key success factor.
- You guide your project through a stage-gate-process, preparing go / no-go-decisions based on a sound business model and continuous customer feedback
A commercial mindset guides your thinking when you assess new technologies
Management of a diverse stakeholder landscape to achieve your goals is essential ranging from internal technical experts to external market players through our startups and corporate partnership teams
A convincing background:
- You have a proven track record within product development, project management or innovation management with a strong technical focus
- You have solid experience in the areas of solar & battery and / or heat pumps
- You know the manufacturer ecosystem in the respective area and are aware of key industry trends (emerging technologies, etc.)
- You have demonstrated commercial thinking, e.g. in evaluating customer benefits and costs of a solution
Experience in the field of business model development / business models
- Fluency in spoken and written English, additional language such as German, Swedish or Italian is a plus
- Degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, physics with a strong technical background
- A motivating environment
- A task full of challenges , in which we jointly design a successful induction
- An appreciative working atmosphere in which mutual trust and respect play a decisive role in teamwork
- A modern working environment that ensures a good work-life balance through flexible working and home office
- A wide range of personal and professional training and development opportunities to support you in the next step in your career
- A strong network , because for us the collegial exchange across company units is in the foreground and offers a wide range of perspectives
- A secure supply with attractive remuneration and various additional benefits, such as in-house sports, child care and company pension schemes
We want the job to fit your life situation. Therefore, you can choose to apply in part or full time.
Become part of our team. We look forward to you!
Do you have questions?
For further information regarding recruiting please contact Nicole Malter, [email protected], +49 9412017611.
Are you already convinced that this is the next step in your career? If yes, we would be happy if you would register and apply online as Project Manager : in Electrical Engineering / Industrial Engineering for Energy Solutions (m / f / d) (Reference no 203036).
What you need to know :
Contract type : Permanent
Working time : Part or Full time
Company : E.ON Group Innovation GmbH
Location : Essen, hybrid work / home office
Function area : Engineering; Project / Program Management