Lummus Novolen Technology GmbH (Novolen) has been a licensor in the field of polypropylene for over 50 years. Our Novolen® technology is one of the world's leading polypropylene technologies, with 23 million tons of annual production licensed capacity.
Novolen® technology also includes NHP® catalysts for the production of the high-performance polypropylene products PPure™, Novolen Enhance™ and Novolen CirPPlus™, which find their application in a variety of consumer products.
Novolen is part of the globally active Lummus Technology group.
In addition to developing, elaborating and offering process and plant concepts for the production of polypropylene, our range of activities also includes the development and optimization of polypropylene catalysts and propylene polymers, their testing and evaluation, as well as technical consulting and support for licensees.
Project Manager Technology (m / f / d)
In Mannheim we are looking for a technically oriented Project Manager (m / f / d) to join our Project Engineering team at earliest date possible.
- Responsibility for execution of an assigned project or project area within schedule and budget
- Main client contact within business group from project award through plant acceptance
- Lead and supervision of Process Design Package preparation
- Lead of multi-office and multi-disciplinary teams
- P&ID Development for new or modified systems
- Development of control concepts
- Preparation of heat and material balances, Process Design of equipment / preparation of equipment process data sheets
- Technical support for tender preparation and / or technical clarification with clients
- Issuance of project job instructions, project schedules and quality plans
- Supervision of detailed engineering (document review, HAZOP, 3D model)
- Construction supervision
- Start-up support and supervision
- Accredited engineering degree, preferred M.Sc. in Chemical or Process Engineering
- At least 10 years of detail process engineering and international plant engineering experience in a leading role and / or specialization
- Experience in process design for equipment and instruments (particularly compressors, columns, pumps, vessels and heat exchangers with Lummus design tools or standard tools e.g. HTRI)
- Being generally current on latest scientific and engineering methods, possession of deep technical knowledge of the basic engineering and process design
- Good understanding of process technologies (e.g. polymer technology)
- Capability to understand cost aspects of a project as well as typical contractual terms and conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written / internal and external)
- Very good English language skills (verbal and written), German language skills advantageous
- Willingness to travel for 20-30% of the time
We offer you a versatile and varied job in a globally active company. You will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and professional team with short distances and close contact and benefit among others from a permanent employment with attractive remuneration, flexible working hours, a company pension scheme, very good working atmosphere and employee offers of corporate benefits.
Interested? Please send us your full application via e-mail.
Lummus Novolen Technology GmbH
Career. Novolen AT LummusTech.com