Become part of Lummus Novolen Technology GmbH (Novolen). For over 50 years our Novolen technology is one of the leading polypropylene technologies with 22 million tons of annual production licensed capacity.
Novolen technology also includes NHP catalysts for the production of the high-performance polypropylene products PPureTM, Novolen EnhanceTM and Novolen CirPPlusTM, which find their application in a variety of consumer products.
Novolen is part of the globally active Lummus Technology group that also has an emphasis on Green Circle technologies with a focus on polymer recycling.
In addition to developing, elaborating and offering process and plant concepts for the production of polypropylene, our range of activities also includes the development and optimization of polypropylene catalysts and propylene polymers, their testing and evaluation, as well as technical consulting and support for licensees on our way to zero carbon processes.
Project Manager Technology (m / f / d) In Mannheim we are looking for a technically oriented Project Manager (m / f / d) to join our Project Engineering team at earliest date possible.
- P&ID development for new or modified systems
- Preparation of design documents for equipment like, e.g. data sheets, process specifications, etc.
- Responsibility for execution of an assigned project or project area within schedule and budget
- Main client contact within business group from project award through plant acceptance
- Lead and supervision of Process Design Package preparation
- Lead of multi-office and multi-disciplinary teams
- Development of control concepts
- Preparation of heat and material balances
- Technical support for tender preparation and / or technical clarification with clients
- Issuance of project job instructions, project schedules and quality plans
- Supervision of detailed engineering (document review, HAZOP, 3D model)
- Construction supervision Start-up support and supervision
- Accredited engineering degree, preferred M.Sc. in Chemical or Process Engineering
- At least 10 years of detail process engineering and international plant engineering experience in a leading role and / or specialization
- Strong engineering skills in process design, experience in process design for equipment and instruments (particularly compressors, columns, pumps, vessels and heat exchangers with Lummus design tools or standard tools e.g. HTRI)
- Being generally current on latest scientific and engineering methods, possession of deep technical knowledge of the basic engineering and process design
- Good understanding of process technologies (e.g. polymer technology)
- Paramount knowledge in managing projects with multiple offices through all engineering phases
- Capability to understand cost aspects of a project as well as typical contractual terms and conditions
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written / internal and external)
- Very good English language skills (verbal and written), German language skills advantageous
- Willingness to travel for 20-30% of the time
We offer :
- Employment in a steadily growing company in a crisis-proof industry
- Permanent employment contract Attractive / above-average remuneration
- Vacation pay, end-of-year compensation
- Pension plan
- Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a lot of personal responsibility
- Very good work-life balance due to trust-based working hours and the possibility of mobile working International environment
- Familiar working atmosphere
- Regular employee events Induction with "job mentor"
- Continuing education and training opportunities
- Company health management
- Weekly fruit basket and free drinks (coffee, tea, water)
- Employee offers from corporate benefits
Please send us your full application by e-mail to Career.
[email protected] or via our applicant portal.
Lummus Novolen Technology GmbH Human Resources.
Gottlieb-Daimler-Strasse 8 68165 Mannheim Career.
[email protected] www.novolentechnology.com