A position at no-more gives you a unique opportunity to learn project management in practice and be promoted fast.
Starting date: August 2018
What we offer:
- An opportunity to gain a deeper practical understanding of Project Management
- Play a lead role in projects where you will be responsible for client deliverables and learn to keep tight deadlines
- Problem-solving sessions from a former McKinsey & Co. Associate
- Opportunity to grow and be promoted in a dynamic company
- Develop and ensure flawless quality on all client projects
- Manage client requests from initial scoping to project delivery
- Guide our Research and PowerPoint Specialists on live projects
- You love to solve problems under intense time pressure
- You master creative thinking but also know how to implement strict guidelines when required
- Have an eye for detail
- Have the ability to take a brief from concept to completion with a focus on planning, implementation, and accountability for delivery of the project
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally, and strong communication skills
- PowerPoint experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Quick on the mouse and keyboard
Need more information?
For further information, please contact Lasse Petersen, COO, +45 53 82 80 59
no-more provides on-demand business support. We make it easier for the world’s businesses to focus on what they do best. That means no more hours in PowerPoint or desk research. The company is experiencing rapid growth and already has more than 90 clients across four continents. Projects are executed on our IT-platform by fully vetted specialists (only the top1% of specialist applicants are accepted onto the platform) from across the globe, and the European team scopes and ensures the quality of all projects. no-more was founded in late 2015 by Anders Thomsen, former McKinsey & Co consultant, and Investment Manager with CataCap Private Equity.