Project Manager (m / f / d)
Realization of Solar Projects (EPC)
Come to #TEAMBELECTRIC!
who we are:
- We are a multicultural, international company with a lot of team spirit.
- With 500 employees in 5 different countries, we work to ensure a climate-friendly energy production for future generations.
- We build ground-mounted solar power plants throughout Europe and, as one of the world's largest O&M service providers, ensure decades of plant operation for our customers.
Are you an enthusiastic project manager (m / f / d) and have already gained professional experience and led projects teams?
Are you passionate about managing solar projects? Join the Belectric team and apply now!
- Manages all aspects of large Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) Solar projects in Europe (mainly Germany)
- Responsible for the day-to-day successful execution of contracted engineering, procurement, and construction scope in the areas of: performance, financial metrics, planning, schedule, safety and quality, contractual compliance, and client satisfaction
- Manages and leads large teams of international multi-discipline professionals
- Coordinates and integrates the activities associated with the engineering, procurement, construction
- Startup elements of the project team, including the activities of all third-party companies contributing to the initiative
- Act as the primary BELECTRIC contact for the client providing routine updates and ensuring appropriate levels of communication are maintained between the client's team and internal BELECTRIC management and stakeholders
- Responsible for risk and opportunity management as well as recognition, identification, and management of change
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process, including the selection subcontractors and working with engineers and vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering eg Civil Engineering or industrial engineering with a minimum of 5 years' experience in similar project or construction management
- Advanced knowledge and application of Project Management Methods and Processes based on PMBOK
- Nice to have : Basic knowledge of finance and ability to act with limited supervision in the processing of finance related
- Must have: Experience in managing international project teams
- Must have : Basic understanding and appreciation of other people's work disciplines, such as engineering, procurement, and construction
- Good German and English skills (at least B2)
- Your IT Skills : Good skills in usage of MS Office products
- Your Skills : Self-driven, focused, results and quality oriented. Good presentation skills with the ability to self perform the work
- Willingness to travel globally with a maximum of 50% and ability to work remotely
We offer you that:
- Flat hierarchies with good development opportunities.
- Permanent contracts.
- A familial and collegial cooperation in an international environment.
- Flexible working hours and mobile working.
- Job bike leasing.
- Economics and company pension schemes.
Regular employee events. curious? You can find all our benefits here : www.belectric.com/ careers.
your way to us
Your recruiting contact person: Melanie Adolph, Tel. +49 9385 548-9246.
Apply now with the reference number YF13868832, preferably via our online portal: https://belectric.com/karriere/.
BELECTRIC GmbH Wadenbrunner Str. 10 97509 Kolitzheim
application AT belectric.com www.belectric.com
Wadenbrunner Strasse 10, 97509 Kolitzheim, Germany