Misterporter is a soon-to-be-launched web-application platform aiming to disrupt the Airbnb home sharing service provider ecosystem. Our MVP is ready to launch mid November.
We are looking for a high skilled Marketing intern (3-6 months), who wants to play a significant role in our product launch. We are seeking out talented interns to join our research, marketing and growth team. This position would work actively with our business and development team at various levels of our launch strategy. This position would work in direct contact with the founders and assists in developing our go to market strategy.
The position offers the chance to be part of Misterporter at a time where we are launching and where the coming week or month is always somewhat unpredictable. If you manage to prove your talents we would like to offer you a permanent position.
Your main tasks:
- Create strategic market, competitor and marketing analyses
- Research, develop and implement comprehensive marketing strategies that are consistent with organizational objectives.
- Support us in our go to market strategy and positioning
- Raise awareness and drive support for key initiatives, through meaningful content creation, consistent brand alignment and integrated grassroots marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing campaigns and materials that motivate and inspire action.
- Define, manage and coordinate with key players to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Present your vision for our go to market strategy
- Manage and/or facilitate collaboration between creative and communication teams to support effective design, development and delivery of engaging content across various distribution channels
- Produce White Papers, Case Studies, Infographics, Advertisements, Toolkits, Internal Workbooks, Email Templates, featured Articles and various Marketing Materials.
- Manage a total of four SOME interns based in Europe, US, Asia and South America
Able to create and elaborate a communication strategy to reach clients
- You will identify key potential partners such as travel industry platforms, blogs, social media and Airbnb host related communities
- You will need to create great content that will attract users to our solution and help us reach a good positioning in search engines.
- You will need to understand the needs of our customers and understanding what they want and how we can help them.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators on our customer acquisition strategy.
We expect that you are/have:
- Bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a relevant field (biz/marketing/communication)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication, both spoken and written.
- Interested in developing and projecting big ideas and visions
- Self-driven and capable of taking initiative and responsibility
- Analytical mindset and great research skills
- Able to visualize your ideas
- A hands-on approach with a get-things-done attitude
- Self-starter who doesn’t need constant supervision
- A team player comfortable working remote or in our Amsterdam office
- Capable of self-led strong hypotheses that you are willing to change over the course of the research.
- Graphics / presentation skills.
- Experience in other internships a plus
- An international mindset
- Some first social media advertising experience
Further, we are creating software, so it is definitely a plus if you are not afraid of computers.
The internship is unpaid, we are of course flexible with making working hours fit your schedule, for instance if you have to combine your internship with a module at uni. If you manage to prove your talents we would like to offer you a permanent position.
Want to join this adventure?
If you see yourself in the above description, please do not hesitate to forward your CV with a short text about yourself. For questions, you are also welcome to contact [email protected] Deadline for applications is the 27th of October, but interviews are held continually, so send us your application as soon as possible.
- Starting date: asap
- The Internship is an unpaid learning experience for a minimum of 3 months
- Minimum of 15h/week, flexible working times but full time is a plus.
- We’re based in Amsterdam
- Working remote is fine with us
- Application should contain both Resume & Cover Letter
- Please note that applications should be submitted in English