A doctor wherever you are. MedVisit simplifies the medical experience and brings medical care to patients, anytime, anywhere. Through our mobile service, we provide people with 24/7 access to quality, personal healthcare in the comfort of their own home or hotel. We currently operate across the globe with an expanding network of Doctors in Europe and the UK.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with the director and team to plan, coordinate, and implement business strategies to move the project forward. They will monitor and present project proposals and updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, and team members. They will be in charge of making sure all parts of the company are running smoothly and effectively, and communicate clearly with team members. They will teach us about how businesses work, and make connections for the company. They will act as well as a bridge between all parts of the company /project.
- Manage and develop the project in Europe
- Coordinate between all functioning areas of the company, acting as a bridge between team members
- Manage resources and timelines/deadlines
- Make decisions and remain level-headed under pressure
- Plan and implement new business growth strategies
- Be in charge of networking and creating new business partnerships
- Take control of campaigns (marketing, sales, etc.)
- Manage all the finances of the company (salaries, office supply, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience working for a start-up and/or app company
- Experience or degree in Business or related field
- Strong communication skills and team player
- Self-driven, but also able to follow directions and take suggestions
- Time management capability
- Strong belief in our project and company
- High level of Spanish a plus
- Experience in finance or accounting a plus
- Knowledge of the Healthcare sector also a plus
- Some knowledge of coding also a plus
Why join us?
By working with us, you´ll get to be a part of a fun, young, diverse, supportive team and learn a lot from working in a start-up. You´ll have autonomy on how you work, and have experience managing a company. Best of all, you´ll know you made our company grow into what we know it can become.