Veeva Systems Published: July 15, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva’s Vault CDMS platform will truly change how the industry runs clinical trials and we want you on our team! Veeva Systems is looking for a Project Manager - Biometrics who has deep customer focus and passion for helping customers transform the way they manage their clinical trial processes, data, and content within our CDB product. Veeva CDB is a clinical data platform that aggregates and harmonizes all data sources to provide our customers with clean, well-organized data that is ready to use faster. Gone are the days of complex integrations that limit clinical data availability, research teams can now make faster and more informed decisions.
This expert-level role requires strong Biometrics experience, customer-focused project management, and problem-solving skills as you lead and manage large-scale global enterprise cloud software projects for Veeva CDB. You are able to drive governance at all levels and lead a consulting team in an enterprise implementation project and thrive in a start-up environment with professional agility.
If you excel in building productive relationships, aligning strategies, creating communities, and excelling in a technical, fast-paced environment, this could be an excellent match.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role; this is a remote position. There is no work location requirement as long as you are close to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified EU-based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with CDB leadership and CDMS Project Managers to establish and execute project management methodology for delivering CDB Services,
- Provide oversight for CDB Services projects and studies to deliver contracted services on time and with high customer satisfaction,
- Establish close, collaborative relationships with customer stakeholders to understand and act on CDB customer needs,
- Drive governance and demonstrate leadership by working across customer and internal teams to support all phases and workstreams within the implementation of Vault CDB,
- Manage day-to-day project activities and project administration. Enable your team to focus on solution design, prototyping, configuration, training, and documentation,
- Mentor project team members in the CDB Services organization and identify growth opportunities,
- Proactively manage risk, anticipate potential problems, and identify mitigation strategies. Be transparent in all communications and reflective in conducting post-project assessments — identify learnings that will help improve the overall process,
- Establish and provide regular reporting on project status, key metrics, and deliverables and customize to address key stakeholder groups.
- 5+ years of direct experience leading teams working with EDC/CDMS clinical software solutions in data management, and/or delivering project management for Biometrics services in a CRO or Sponsor organization,
- Experience in reporting to senior/executive level stakeholders and technology teams with superior communication skills,
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment that values speed,
- Position requires a level of confidence to hold the line with customers and internal teams and be an advocate for the project,
- Proven track record of meeting project timelines/deliverables and attention to detail, process, deadlines, and quality results,
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs