We are a small, experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges.
Our managers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and results-driven with strong technical skills. We work like we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still being passionate and having fun.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly with our Head of Product and CEO to gain knowledge straight from the source!
- You can work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted.
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we do.
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises.
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems. If you’ll be building websites, they’ll be for apps that you’ve already delivered.
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees the rapid development of your skills
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the project’s execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope;
- Working with startups on growing execution projects - scalability, development management, tools selection etc. and advising on most beneficial solutions;
- Developing or updating project plans for IT projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing;
- Monitoring or tracking project milestones and deliverables;
- Conferring with project personnel to identify and resolve problems;
- Managing development and UX project teams;
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience in the IT industry - we want you to be a fully skilled part of our team!
- Documented experience in and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies - we work Agile and we need you to keep it and develop it with us!
- Knowledge of project management tools (e. g. Jira) - just to have it all clear and visual;
- Knowledge of Startup Business Lifecycle, Startups idea and evolution - that’s just what we do!
- Ability to influence UX design creatively—simplify and innovate;
- At least a Bachelor's degree (preferably in Informatics, Project Management or Business);
- At least C1 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must;
- Any additional language at level B2 or higher;
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other;
- Interest in new technologies, startups, and development.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives;
- Flexible hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks;
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.
Check our other open positions here
Or visit our website at: https://start-up.house/careers