Our revolutionary omnichannel SaaS technology provides a real store experience, 100% online. We help businesses increase sales conversions, monetize online visits, and make retail operations more productive whilst offering a customer experience with a unique differentiator value.
In one click Whisbi automatically teleports online visitors to stores, showrooms or contact centers. Customers can see products and offers through web sharing or real-time video while talking on the phone with a company rep. The customers can literally see the products online through the eyes of the rep. The rep is based in a store or showroom, and using the camera of a smartphone (or other digital cameras) to share live video in real time with the customer. The solution is patented, universal and cloud based, online customers do not need any plug-in or software and it works on any browser and device even if their bandwidth is low.
Global brands such as Vodafone, Fiat, Media Markt, Axa, Citibank and various SMBs have at least doubled their sales conversion rates thanks to the Whisbi effect. The opportunity is big and we are growing sales and setting up ground-breaking projects with companies in select major industries, primarily in Europe and USA. We closed 2015 with a SaaS revenue growth of 150% vs 2014 and our ambition is to reach revenues of 100 million euros in less than 10 years.
Signs of success:
• 100 employees
• 400% revenue growth in 2010-2014
• 150% SaaS growth in 2015
• US patented technology
• International awards
• Global presence and HQ in Barcelona, Spain.
As a Project manager you will ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else involved is doing their job properly.
Project manager will oversee the project to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied.
Some of the responsibilities are:
• Agreeing project objectives and organizing resources and tasks to ensure projects meet Whisbi standard of quality.
• Providing advice on the management of projects
• Organizing the various professional teams (Front-end, Sales, Client success, Design) working on a project
• You will be responsible of our projects from the beginning stages through to completion.
This is a global position and you´ll manage US and European projects.
We expect you to lead by example and to be working with passion and motivation and at least the same hours as your staff.
• An understanding of metrics: know what drives your customer’s
business and how it affects ours
• Experience working in SaaS companies and start-up environment
• Capability to support internal software solutions.
• A strong process-building mindset and ability to balance competing priorities.
• Excited to work in a smaller team startup environment and support a rapidly growing team
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Management skills: engage and lead the team to achieve and exceed individual goals, strategic and service objectives. Lead by example.
• Experience working with Agile (Jira, Kanban etc..)
• Experience working in e-commerce projects for enterprises in a global level
• Proficiency in written and verbal English.