Yocuda.com has recently Sep 2016 secured Series A funding, we are a fast growing Retail Technology company founded in 2012.
We work with high profile large UK retailers including: Argos, Booths, Halfords, Cycle Republic, Debenhams, Fred Perry, French Connection, Halfords, Fred Perry, Jack Wills, Jaeger, Debenhams, Monsoon Accessorize and French Connection.
Yocuda.com is expanding at an astronomic rate as it looks to obtain further market penetration in the UK and expand into Europe & USA.
Working environment: We’re a team of 14 and soon to be 22 staff, located in an amazing location close to Lamb Conduit Street in Bloomsbury WC1. By joining us you will be part of a hyper growth well-funded scale up. We have flexi work hours and of course table tennis in the office and regular onsite online gaming tournaments.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager looking to join the fast paced environment of the “scale-up” world and the role will primarily be one of system integration, client onboarding, managing 3rd party vendors, liaising, creating, and executing projects with retail clients, channel partners and internal stakeholders.
• Defining business cases, project scopes, success criteria and deliverables in collaboration with all stakeholders, supporting the sales team and account managers in capturing and documenting customer requirements
• Leading the day to day delivery of projects for clients and partners executing on agreed business outcomes within timescale, cost and quality commitments, liaising with development team to scope and estimate development work.
• Providing technical support/clarifications and consultation for projects.
• Responsible for developing and tracking project plans across all work streams to ensure risks are
mitigated and issues are swiftly dealt with to avoid project delays.
• Responsible for maintaining development roadmap, ensuring accurate timelines can be offered to customers.
• Consistently communicating project expectations and progress updates to internal and external
stakeholders; ensuring engagement in results and in the future potential of the project.
• Partnering with clients and channel partners to discover opportunities and solutions that can be acted on by the company’s client advisers.
• Demonstrable experience of effectively managing multiple stakeholder relationships, liaising between
technical, business and senior management stakeholders and decision makers.
• Good knowledge of formal project management methodologies like PRINCE2, AgilePM, PMP, ITIL, and JIRA would be advantageous
• Experience with System Integration working in Retail, Retail Technology, particularly or POS Point of Sale systems would be advantageous.
• Scrum Master exp a bonus
• Experience of working in an Agile Methodology with short sprints
• Product build functions
In your application, please include your CV, We offer a competitive salary and potential options package, commensurate with your experience.
No recruitment agencies thank you.