CSI Ltd. is an organization that focuses on identifying and solving social problems in the markets and communities, where it operates. Quality Project Management is at the heart of our success. These positions are open for full-time or part-time engagement, depending on qualifications and availability of each candidate. A very attractive work environment and a great overall package will be offered to successful candidates, who meet the position qualifications and experience requirements.
The successful candidates will be provided extensive training. It is a requirement that the newly hired employees be able to pick up the established working processes and project requirements, as well as be able to deliver independently within the first three months of their hiring.
Interested individuals should submit an updated CV and a cover letter via email to email@example.com. Positions will remain open until they are filled.
Only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree in any area
- Excellent written and spoken knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Results-oriented and able to work independently to complete assigned projects
- Goal-oriented and hard-working
- Ability to demonstrate communication and soft skills aptitude
- Willing and able to learn and share knowledge
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team
- Strong organization skills
- Great ability to network and represent the organization and its values
- Extensive travelling is required for the project manager position
- Passion to identify and solve social issues
- Master’s or PhD in any area
- Experience managing European Commission Funded projects (at least 1 year)
- Proven Project Management Experience Good knowledge of Project Management principles (preferably certified in one of the Project Management tools, such as Prince, MS etc.)
- Prior involvement in social and/or community initiatives