We’re looking for a talented, motivated and eager to grow project manager to join our team! As a project manager, you will be responsible for driving the successful planning, execution, and completion of the projects of our research and development department. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including scientists, managers and C-level team, to ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
● Define project objectives, steps, goals and deliverables and allocate resources and responsibilities required for project execution.
● Track project progress according to the established plan with a sense of ownership of its deliverables
● Act as the primary point of contact for project-related communications, providing regular updates to stakeholders on project progress, issues, and risks.
● Survey competitive public funding opportunities and handle grants application documents and follow-up obligations.
● Be committed to the development of Flomics!
You should have:
● Degree in a relevant field such as biology, biotechnology, molecular biology or project management.
● Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role preferably in a biotech or pharmaceutical setting. Oncology would be a plus.
● Proficiency in project management tools and software (we use Asana + Slite)
● Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills.
● Entrepreneurial soul, proactive attitude
● Capacity to work in a fast-growing and constantly changing environment
● English fluency, Spanish would be a plus
If you are interested in joining a brilliant team and working to achieve something extraordinary, please send an email to [email protected] with your updated CV and a brief motivation letter, clearly indicating the following identifier code in the email’s subject: PM001