CommScope is a global innovator in broadband technology. Our team collaborates with leading Service and Content Providers to build entertainment and communication solutions that are personalized and mobile.
At CommScope, we are constantly redefining connectivity to power a smarter, simpler, more connected world. CommScope customers include service providers (cable, broadband, telco, satellite), commercial verticals, small enterprises, and the people they serve.
We win when our customers win and that drives everything we do.
How You’ll Help Us Connect The World
Working with the Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of NPI project. Tasks related to this role include :
- Lead Engineering NPI defined projects using tools such as Product Development Process (PDP) and NPI dashboard
- Define and assign projects by entity location and operation retaining overall responsibility for project
- Collaborate with Product Line Managers, Design Engineering, Operations and Procurements to achieve key milestones targets within NPI project plans.
- Develop effective both centrally and entity based detailed plans to meet NPI dashboard targets with planning teams, sourcing teams, process engineering teams and operations teams
- Provide summary reports to BU management on project status and milestone achievement
- Tracking of Project Key Performance Indicators
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Engineering or similar subject areas (or related professional experience)
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Experience in Project Management, ideally including interaction within Logistics, Planning, Procurement, Manufacturing and Distribution, Mechanical Engineering, Fabrication or Assembly Industries
- Significant experience and knowledge of project management, process and product start-up and implementation
- Demonstrated leadership with ability to effectively interact and influence personnel of different levels and fields
- Must have knowledge of all materials and associated supply chain processes under area of responsibility
- Ideally proficient using (SAP) for material planning and control.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications
It’s not very often you get a chance to connect with something extraordinary.
In this always-on world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do. Driven by a collective sense of integrity, we are on a quest to ensure our lives, homes, and businesses are empowered by the world’s most advanced networks.
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build while growing and developing their careers.
We grow with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
Here, you will find a collaborative culture that encourages authenticity and champions inclusiveness. Come connect to your future.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit careers.commscope.com