Our client, a software start-up, is looking for a talented Project Manager to join their team in Pisa, Italy.
The role involves aiding C-level within the company, and take on project management, involved in strategic planning, as well as often working directly alongside the executives they support.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues
- Managing the status, resources, and timelines for all items, and work with management and internal teams to provide updates on issues and advance same.
- Communication liaison: Serving as the liaison on all communications for both internal teams and external clients.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Producing reports and presentations
- Make sure that C-levels decisions are embodied into execution plans
- High project management skills
- Proficiency in computer skills and MS Office Suite
- Ability of dealing with both internal colleagues and external visitors on behalf of their management team.
- A good deal of autonomy in the management of one's work.
- Problem solving proactivity.
- Organizational skills, such as excellent Time Management and the ability to act as a filter and mediator between the different levels of the company.
- Communication skills, both verbal and written, necessary to ensure that all information is clear and shared.
- Ability to multitask and priorities tasks
- Ability to keep company confidences, professional discretion
- Italian and English fluency, English native preferred
- High School degree, Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Experience overseeing budgets and expenses
This is a full-time role, Monday to Friday.