///// ꓥircision is looking for an engineer interested in developing new systems for FSO communications.
- Degree in engineering or physics, MSc or PhD.
- Execution and hand-on “doing” skills.
- Prepared to work in a dynamic team while also having the ability to work autonomously.
- Able to work closely with a wider engineering team at our partners.
- Able to present yourself and necessary technical details to our customers.
- More than 5 years of experience in project management and realization of a highly complex module.
- Experience with building and leading multi-disciplinary teams.
- Preferred knowledge of fundamental telecommunication concepts.
- Strong English verbal and communication skills.
- Create detailed project plan including resource and material requirements.
- Define deliverables for mechanical, electrical, software and mechatronic engineers.
- Interface with and communicate to the stakeholders including our team, customers and suppliers.
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the major suppliers and subcontractors.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (both technical and managerial).
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Team player and builder; good interpersonal skills.
- Self-propelling, flexible, showing initiative, result driven.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You MUST have an EU Work Visa or EU Citizenship or the right to work within the EU. Please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Aircision is a startup based in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, developing free space optics (FSO) systems for use in back-haul within new 5G mobile networks. Our partners include Eindhoven Startup Alliance (which includes ASML and Philips), multinational telecom system integrators, global research institutes, universities and innovative manufacturers.
We are an equal opportunities employer. Our policy applies to recruitment, pay and conditions, appraisals, conduct at work, promotion and benefits.
Aircision does not accept unsolicited agency C.V.s.