We are ViriCiti; a young cleantech company of 47 ambitious ViriCitizens who are working hard on the electric transition of commercial vehicles. We are moving quickly from the start-up phase into growth and scaling up, and are therefore looking for a Project Engineer & Customer Success Manager for the German market who brings great communication skills and a customer focused mindset. Do you believe in the power of electric vehicles and are you looking for a fast-paced and dynamic working environment where your initiative is highly valued? Then check if we fit your job expectations and apply!
As Project Engineer & Customer Success Manager you will be part of our fast-evolving customer success team that is responsible for happy and engaged customers.
- First point of contact for our German speaking customers
- Responsible for spotless project coordination for new and existing customers
- Engaging with customers both in face-to-face meetings and via phone
- Defining our customers’ needs and creating a success plan together
- Onboarding and training both on site and online
- Analysing and solving various issues of our customers
- Collaborating with all involved departments (e.g. sales, aftersales, software development)
- Contribute to constantly improving processes and workflows
- A higher Professional (HBO) or University education (WO) degree in a relevant field or a background in engineering
- At least 1 year of B2B work experience in a customer engaging role, e.g. account management
- Excellent communication skills in German & English (both written & spoken)
- Ability to interact with multiple layers of stakeholders and organizations
- A strong interest or previous experience in IT is a big plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Show initiative and take ownership
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- Keywords: people person, result driven, committed, team player & Tech savvy
What you can expect from us
- Become an expert in e-mobility
- Training and personal development opportunities
- Autonomy and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full time employment (40 hours a week)
- Fun working environment within a great team
- Discount on a gym subscription
- Daily varied team lunches
- Annual team weekends
- Foosball and ping pong competitions... and a ball pit
We started our adventure 6 years ago by building an efficient and scalable platform based on Node.js. Our platform provides data-insights that operators use to extend the range of their vehicles, eliminate emissions and optimize electric operations. Since then, we have grown into the market leader in the US and Europe and have landed large projects all around the globe! Our ambition is high but the atmosphere in our team is informal and relaxed.
Do you want to be part of a fast-paced slace-up company? Apply now!
The selection process may involve an assessment. More info? Email Heloise Hieber at [email protected]
We are looking forward to hearing from you!