Sportradar is the global market leader in providing statistics, data and data tools as well as video content solutions to the sports industry. We are a heavily growing, truly global company with more than 2.200 employees in 25 offices all over the world.
In order to strengthen our business in digital marketing, our newly established “ad:s” team at Sportradar provides a holistic marketing solution enabling sports organizations to efficiently manage their outbound digital marketing activities.
We want to grow our team and are therefore looking for aProgrammatic Advertising Performance Specialist.
The role’s responsibility lays in developing and managing best-performing programmatic advertising strategies for our advertising clients in the sports environment and optimizing programmatic advertising campaigns to maximum performance. At the same time, the role will provide data-driven insights to our customers, helping them to understand the path of conversion and conversion attribution.
- Own the day-to-day management of programmatic performance campaigns and optimization on your accounts’ KPIs
- Maintain a deep understanding of campaign performance indicators, sharing recommendations and insights
- Understand Digital Advertising KPIs and how to maximize results and achieve success through tactical executions through our proprietary DSP
- Develop a personal relationship with account representatives, through regular discussion & reporting
- Support the sales unit with product knowledge, providing sales input and contribute to building up a knowledge base on programmatic trading
- 3 years or more relevant work experience in programmatic trading on the demand side – no matter on which tech stack
- Marketer/agency/consultative background, knowledge in programmatic campaign strategy and conversion optimization
- Experience managing self-serve programmatic performance campaigns and delivering against strong performance goals
- Deep understanding of ad-tracking technology, Adserver & Conversion-Tracking
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken), any other European language (in particular German) will be considered as a plus
- Structured approach with excellent attention to detail
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude
- Prior experience of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Be part of a startup-like culture within a global corporation
- Help build a completely new value proposition for Sportradar’s customers around programmatic advertising
- Become part of one of the fastest-growing businesses in the digital sports environment and help us scale our operations
- Be part of a highly motivated, innovative, and dynamic team with people from more than 20 nationalities in our office
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Home office and flexible working hours
- Tickets for sports events, as well as darts and table tennis in the office
- Team activities, like Happy Hours or marathons
For this position, we offer an attractive salary in line with the market. For legal reasons, we are obligated to state the minimum salary of EUR 29,326 gross/year according to the CBA. However, you can expect a salary starting from EUR 50,000 gross/year if you meet our requirements (based on full-time employment). Depending on your qualifications and experience, an overpayment can be offered.