Do you want to help build the world you want to live in? Do you want to help solve the challenges in our oceans? Are you extremely passionate about helping early stage startups? If you’re nodding your head and answering “Yes!” to all those questions then we have the ultimate opportunity for you.
Our ambition is to establish Norway as the global hub for impact ocean tech. At the core of this is a startup accelerator program with a mission to support and scale ocean tech startups focused on positive impact. We do this through a 3-month intensive and hands-on accelerator program in Oslo. In addition we will launch the Katapult Sea Prize and organize ad-hoc events to support our mission. To this we are looking for a full-time Program Manager to join us as soon as possible.
Get a unique opportunity working directly with the 12 startups in our program. Oh, and you might just a have a life changing experience in the process.
• Organize and manage the master plan, including the accelerator program and the Katapult Sea Prize
• Help develop our mentor network and manage mentor communications
• Support in building our pipeline of startup accelerator applicants
• Screen startups and manage the interview process of accelerator applicants
• Engage with our partners to ensure they receive the highest level of service
• Build the program curriculum including scheduling and management of speakers
• Onboarding of mentors and startups once the program begins
• Manage the ‘daily pulse’ of the program ensuring all our startups, mentors and partners are well taken care of and operations are running smoothly
• Prepare, plan and execute ad-hoc events, including an investor Demo Day at the conclusion of the accelerator program
• Passionate about saving our oceans
• Passionate about new technology and the startup world
• Strategic mindset and strong problem solving skills
• Extroverted with a take charge and get stuff done attitude
• Structured with attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required, Norwegian preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, CRM and other SaaS products
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving organization
• Big heart who likes working with and support people
• Minimum bachelor degree
• >3 years of relevant work experience
• Social media marketing and PR communication skills
• Understanding of startup communities and the global accelerator ecosystem
• Basic Photoshop and other design experience
• Previous experience working in or attending a startup accelerator program
• 100 % position
• Start: as soon as possible!
• Fixed salary
• Office centrally located in Oslo
• Questions? Shoot us an email: [email protected]
Hand in your application today if you want to be part of this awesomeness and join an amazing team of impact focused rockstars! #buildtheworldyouwanttolivein