The full-time Master of Science in Management (FTMScM) program is offered in the two campuses of Nyenrode : Breukelen and Amsterdam.
The Amsterdam campus also houses the full-time MBA, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Executive Education programs.
In addition, it is home to a vibrant incubator community with start-ups. Amsterdam is a small-scale campus with approx. 300 students and there is an open, creative and international atmosphere.
There is a lot of personal attention to the development of the students, the team and the staff.
The FTMScM is a 16- month intensive program for ambitious young professionals who have obtained their Bachelor’s degree (WO or HBO level) and who wish to deepen their knowledge in business and management.
The program is taught in English and attracts students from the Netherlands and abroad.
As a Program Coordinator you carry out varied, organizational and administrative tasks, both independently and also as part of a team.
The tasks include providing information to (prospective) students, student enrolment, thesis process coordination and other related tasks.
In the first few months, you will be trained at both campuses : in Amsterdam and Breukelen. After that, you will be based in Amsterdam and will work in Breukelen when program activities require that.
You will be part of FTMScM team which includes program coordinators and program managers, and will work closely with other program teams within the Management Degree Programs cluster.
- You are responsible for keeping student files, grade records and student records up to date in the student administration system (Osiris)
- You facilitate the thesis process providing students information about the thesis topics, supervisors, and milestones. This means that you are in frequent contact with both our students and supervisors during the thesis period.
- You support the FTMScM program organization, for instance by taking care of and distributing course materials, booking lecture rooms, invoicing tuition fees, conducting evaluations with students, quality control and monitoring deadlines.
- You are the point of contact for (potential) students and provide information about the program and any related questions
- You organize program-related events, such as the selection days, introduction week and graduation ceremony.
- You will support the recruitment and sales activities which take place during weekends We will ask the flexibility to be present during these activities.
Who are we?
Nyenrode Business University
Nyenrode is a small-scale private, internationally oriented university, which was founded in 1946 by and for the business community.
We offer degree and executive education programs and conduct research in a variety of fields. In the coming years, our strategic focus will be on realizing social impact, shaping transformative education, and further strengthening our academic foundation.
Our purpose Serving society by shaping responsible leaders’ forms the basis of this objective.
Central to everything we do are our core values of Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Stewardship. Do you recognize yourself in these core values?
The Nyenrode team in Amsterdam is a professional and close-knit team (20-25 employees) where colleagues work closely together to provide good content for the courses, programs and the Amsterdam Nyenrode Experience.
We work in Amsterdam in an transparent and agile manner and form pools, allowing employees to take over each other’s work at peak times or when a colleague is absent.
We are a learning organization and consider continuous improvement of our work processes and collaboration to be of great importance, as well as the development and implementation of extra-curricular events, such as breakfast sessions and after-work events, in which shaping responsible leaders and entrepreneurs’ is central to both our students and our team.
Who are you?
The right candidate will have the following qualities :
- You have a diploma from a University of Applied Sciences (HBO level)
- You have 2-3 years of experience in an administrative position;
- You are proactive, accurate, flexible and methodical;
- You are customer-friendly, service-oriented and tactful;
- You have an open mind and are communicative;
- You have a good command of English language (both orally and in writing) and you preferable have a conversational level of Dutch
- You are hands-on and do not have a 9-to-5 mentality;
- You have experience with MS Office;
- You have an affinity with the use of websites (SharePoint), student administration and CRM systems and several years of work experience are a plus.
What do we have to offer?
We are a knowledge institute that is characterized by a personal, informal atmosphere and a professional approach. Result-oriented work methods and attention to personal development go hand in hand.
You will be given the space to contribute to our objectives in your own way.
Working at Nyenrode means working on a 13th-century wooded estate with a castle in Breukelen or at the Keizersgracht, in the historic center of Amsterdam.
- A gross salary between €2,492 and €3,276, depending on your age and work experience, in the case of full-time employment (Scale 7).
- Fixed 5,1 % end of year bonus
- Flexible end of year bonus, up to 4,5% (2021 was 2,5%)
- 30 days off (with the option of five more)
- € 850 to be spend with Coolblue (online shop) to facilitate a home office
- Reimbursements for, internet, gym, working from home, travel allowance, etc.
- Pension scheme is through ABP
We would love to hear from you! Send us your motivation letter and curriculum : jobs nyenrode.nl
If you have questions about this vacancy, you can contact Liina Haring, Head of Program Management at l.haring nyenrode.nl or on +31 (0)346-291620
Nyenrode Business Universiteit ambition is to create an inclusive working environment where everybody feels involved, valued and recognized.
In addition to your talent, experience and motivation, the specific aspects of your identity ernriches our organization in various ways.
Talent as basis, diversity as power.