MODOMOTO is the first company to offer Curated Shopping Services in Germany. Since 2011, a dedicated team of more than 250 employees has been working every day with commitment and passion to revolutionise the men's fashion market. MODOMOTO is the devoted companion for gentlemen with active lifestyles. Thanks to our stylishly selected outfits, we cancel the ‘stress of shopping’ from their vocabularies forever.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals for our Berlin-based office, who are excited about working in a dynamic IT-driven fashion company and want to be a part of a fast-growing Start up.
Do you have skills in strategic and conceptual planning? Do you quickly understand complex processes and seek new ways to optimize them? Would you like to work on a product, which make the lives of many men easier? Then, we have the right position for you!
What you can expect:
- Development and improvement of new concepts and features. From product strategy to the design of the UX, the creation and prioritisation of user stories and the launch of your features or product
- Define, manage and execute product roadmap and release schedule, acting as partner between IT (frontend, backend), Business Development, Marketing and other stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are understood, projects and features prioritized and successfully delivered
- Attention to detail for the best possible UX with - and at the same time, find the spirit of discovery and courage the minimum product (Lean, MVP). Your concepts and texts are easy to understand and clearly specified
- You create product requirements using user-centered, experience-driven specification methodologies such as wireframes, Flows, User Stories und KPIs
- Determine best methods to test potential solutions and gather feedback including market analysis, competitive benchmarking, identification of partner and consumer needs
- 3 years experience in product management (preferably web & mobile), e-commerce is a plus
- You have a completed degree in informatic, business information management, economics or comparable studies
- Proven project management skills. You never lose sight of the end goal and can take small ideas and turn them into great projects
- Teamplayer, experience with working in and managing crossfunctional teams
- You have a good understanding of internettechnologies. Ideally you can explain us something about HTML, CSS and Google Analytics
- You are results-oriented, have analytical skills, and take on your own responsibilities
- In addition to having superb organization and prioritization skills, you understand complex and long-term strategies and can manage their complete implementations
- Your are fluent in English and have good German speaking skills
- Being a fast learner, having an independent, structured work ethic and excellent communication skills as well as a good dose of humor complete your profile
You can expect challenging tasks, a very attractive workplace in the heart of Berlin and a dynamic, highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy and a lot of options.
Have we peaked your interest? If so, we look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation. Your contact person is Natalia Stachowiak.