Join us as a Product Owner – Risk: You'll be managing the design, development and launch of new products, ensuring speed to market to support our business strategy and maximise the customer experience. We'll look to you to make sure the right customer and product data research and application testing is carried out to generate insights to help design and develop our products. You'll have the chance to develop yourself, make a real difference to the user and customer experience and gain great exposure to our digital products.
What you'll do As a Product Owner:
- You'll be making sure our Tyl by NatWest products meet customer needs, providing key materials for the business to use and adhering to all relevant regulations.
- You'll be analysing research insights, executing testing strategies and validating customer training materials, all so we can further develop our products and enhance the user and customer experience. So that we can improve our products, we'll look to you to lead user interviews to identify pain points, conduct user testing, write user stories and identify and troubleshoot any product related issues.
- You'll also be: Maintaining the product backlog
- Producing low fidelity wireframes and UX designs in Figma, Sketch or similar
- Helping to develop others by sharing best practice and offering support and guidance
- Act as an Agile coach, managing sprints and ceremonies and overseeing our internal teams and external partners to make sure they deliver on time and within budget
The skills you'll need:
- We're looking for someone with digital product management experience and familiarity with working in a fast-paced, technology start-up environment.
- You'll be able to analyse customer needs and identify pain points, and will have experience in defining customer journeys and developing the right solutions to meet their needs.
- You'll also demonstrate: A chance to redefine the way middle office and risk based services are delivered.
- Automate existing manual processes and look to future Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence models
- A background in Regulation Technology (RegTech) advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti Money Laundering (AML) advantageous but not essential